Friday, November 20, 2009

Just Recently

So, it's currently 12:45am. I'm tired and probably won't make very much sense in this blog because of lack of mind and lack of sleep, but i choose to blog before bed anyways. So deal with it (:

Recently i've realized how great a life i have. i've realized how much i have to be thankful for. First off for my amazing, awesome, godly, and loving family I have. It seems that more and more families of this generation are choosing to fall into the pattern of divorce and heartbreak, but mine hasn't and I know for a fact that it never will. We all love each other. Though we do get on each other's nerves at times, in the end we all know how much we truly care for one another. Second for my loving Jesus who blessed me with this family. Actually, Jesus should have come first, but i'm too tired/lazy to retype all this. Just know that I do value Jesus more than anything else, even family. Anyways.. I can't even describe how thankful I am toward God and toward His Son. Without Him, we would all a) be nothing and of no worth, and b) not have life. We sin day after day, yet He chooses to love us anyways. I look at my dirty and filthy self only knowing how awful I am, but God looks at me and sees perfection because of Christ's blood. This realization is amazing and so uplifting. Oh my I love Jesus! And thirdly, my awesome friends. I absolutely love my friends. They're all so crazy. They all love Jesus and are like family to me. So they can kind of in a way fit into the first two categories. I honestly don't know what I'd do without my friends, they mean so much to me. (:

Recently I've really been thinking about what I said just above about God seeing me as perfection because of Christ. Who would have ever thought that God, the One who created ALL things, would ever in a million years send His Son to this awful, sinful world just for the people who may hate Him. The almighty God gives us the choice to choose Him, I can't even begin to fathom depth of love He has for me. I'm so rotten and worthless, but He sees me as beautiful and says He needs me to fulfill His perfect promise. When He looks down on me He doesn't see all the sins I commit, but He sees the cross and the blood of Jesus instead. All the sins I have done, am doing now, and will do in the future.. He's already seen those sins. He saw them before He said, "It is finished." Ah, I love Him so much! All of this allows me to have so much peace in my life.

Recently I've realized that God definitely wants to use me in some form or way. He wants me to do what I enjoy doing, but do it all to glorify Him. I absolutely love talking to people. I find myself talking way too much, way too loud, and way too fast day after day. I love meeting knew people. I just love people period. Being around anyone-whether I actually know them very well or not-just excites me all together. I love talking and people, but I always have to watch myself and see if I'm putting my love for people and love for Christ together. Honestly, I do not talk about God or Christ as often as I should. This i realize, and I've confessed to God that I haven't been doing what He wants me to do. But confessing this to Him will mean nothing unless I do something about it. So, as I strive to do what God wants me to do, I shall try hard to speak of His name more. I want the people I love to have a clear understanding of who God really is. How will they know it if I'm silent?

But anyways, that is my conclusion of the night. You now know what has been in the front of my mind in the past week. Not sure if it makes sense or not because it is 1am now. But whatever, God knows what I mean.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment